Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hiya! Today it is rainy and cold. We are back to ten chickens. They like to go out somewhere and find a quiet spot and start a nest then sit on the nest for about three weeks. I am hoping that they will stop nesting soon and come back to the nice warm chicken coop. I wonder if it is warmer in the chicken coop that in here. I am pretty cold right now. Hm... Well I should go and some form of school or whatnot. Ciao!

Oh I forgot to tell you all that Wesley is now in Italy! He has started school and is enjoying Viterbo immensely!

And... I have started to name our chickens. At least the four that I own. There is a really cute one that I can tell apart because of her dark colored bottom fuzz. Then I have a buff (Orpington) who has wandered off to go make a nest and a very dominant fluffy footed hobbit. (That's not his actual name. ) and an Australorp who likes to sit on a nest in our coop.

No comments:

Post a Comment