Monday, November 22, 2010

It is snowing here, but it isn't quite as nice because one of are chickens went off and made a nest somewhere and didn't get off it when it started getting really cold. We couldn't find her so now we think it is dead. I'm sad. I wish it had gotten off it's stupid nest. Ugh. Anyhow on the upside we are getting around eight to nine eggs a day. We have one really cute broody black Australorp. He just sits on his nest. If you stick your hand under her she will lay down on your hand. It is really cute. By the way. Does anyone actually read this anymore? I know I haven't posted in a while but that was partially because no one was reading it. Or so I though. If anyone is reading this at all then just say "aye" or something. I don't care what. It gets kinda depressing posting to no one.

3 comments:

  1. AYE!!!! AYE!!!!! AYE!!! I'm reading.. just a little behind the time.. I love your chicken blog..

    Hope you come back here someday and see that I was here. .

    xo xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still reading. keep em comming

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete